WHAT IS SILAGE?
Silage is any grass, such as corn or millet crop, any other plant that is chopped into small pieces, added inoculant agents and compacted together in a silo, bunker, bags, or made intobales. Silos and bunkers are for large captive consumption, whereas bags and bales are smaller chunks of silage which can be easily transported to various farms. The inoculating agents ferment the forage to provide feed for livestock and keep it edible.
Corn Silage is one of the best green fodders used in dairy industry across the world. It is very nutritious animal fodder with 8-9% protein and 3000 Kcal /kg digestible energy. The quality of our silage is superior to any available green grass.
- Finely chopped high quality maize with 30-35% dry matter
- Improves Fermentation Increase Digestibility
- High density compaction More feed in less space
- Wrapping with high quality Polypropylene film; UV protection
- Top quality packaging using latest silage baling technology
- Shelf Life up to 12 months
2 - 3 days