Use of the Website
You agree and understand that www.estoreonline.com and the Website merely provide hosting services to its registered users and persons browsing/visiting the Website. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by registered users and are third party user generated contents. www.estoreonline.com neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. www.estoreonline.com has no control over the third party user generated contents. www.estoreonline.com is merely an intermediary and does not interfere in the transaction between buyers and sellers.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and over which you have no right;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, bigotry, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or harassing, including but not limited to ‘indecent representation of women’ within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is false, inaccurate or misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, unsolicited mass mailing, or ‘spamming’;
(g) promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material) such as providing pirated computer programs or links, information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) Contains unauthorized videos, photographs or images of another person (whether a minor or an adult);
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website, profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Website, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users on the Website;
(o) Engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of ‘virtual’ items related to the Website without our prior written consent.
Throughout the ToU, www.estoreonline.com prior written consent means a communication coming from e-Storeonline.com Legal Department in response to your request and specifically addressing the activities or conduct for which you have sought authorization;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, at our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
(r) Refers to any website/URL which, at our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website and content that is prohibited or violates the letter and spirit of ToU;
(s) Harms minors in any way;
(t) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, proprietary rights, third-party’s trade secrets, rights of publicity, or privacy, is fraudulent, or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) Impersonates another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
(z) shall, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
(aa) shall create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
2. You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’, automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy, monitor any portion of the Website or content or in any way reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure, presentation of the Website, or any content to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activities.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, other systems, networks connected to the Website, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the Website by hacking, password ‘mining’, or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any networks connected to the Website or breach the security, authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other user of or visitor to Website (including any account on the Website that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the Website, any service, information made available, or offered by or through the Website in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information (including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information) provided by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s)/comment(s) about us, the brand name or domain name used by us, including the terms www.estoreonline.com otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of www.estoreonline.com or sellers on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any www.estoreonline.com trade mark, service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade, service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or e-Storeonline.com systems, networks, or any systems or networks connected to e-Storeonline.com.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, any transaction being conducted on the Website or any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message, transmittal you send to us on or through the Website, or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the ToU or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of www.estoreonline.com and/or others.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules there under as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) and obtain the necessary licenses and permits regarding your use of our Website, service and/or tools and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an "Antiquity" or "Art treasure" as defined in the Act ("Artwork"), you shall indicate that such Artwork is "non-exportable" and sold subject to the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
11. From time to time you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other users on the Website in any manner.
12. You shall not engage in advertising or solicitation of other sellers on the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including but not limited to products or services related to what is displayed on the Website. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Website. It shall be a violation of the ToU to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm others or contact, advertise and sell to or solicit persons other than those who have chosen to buy from you. In order to protect our users from such advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a seller may send to other users in any 24-hour period, which we deem appropriate at our sole discretion. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons who have provided information or material on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with the investigation of an alleged illegal activity or its solicitation and/or response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorized us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, at our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the material posted on the Website. www.estoreonline.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to remove or edit any content that violates or is alleged to violate any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of the ToU. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIAL YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised that such content posted does not reflect www.estoreonline.com’s views. In no event shall www.estoreonline.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted on the Website or claims, damages, or losses resulting from its use and/or appearance of it on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have necessary rights to all the content you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any misleading, libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in the promotion of advertisers on or through the Website (including payment and delivery of related products or services, any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings) are solely between you and such advertisers. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of such dealings or the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized persons or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene material on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such material. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website and use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. www.estoreonline.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group(s) of people, intentionally or unintentionally, in DoS (denial of service) / DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
As a registered seller, you shall list item(s) for sale on the Website in accordance with the policies which are incorporated by way of reference in this ToU. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Website and must have all the necessary licences and permits required for such sale. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Website. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of sales. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amount that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. www.estoreonline.com reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
For Food and Nutrition category, seller shall adhere to the minimum balance shelf life norms as provided at the link here
www.estoreonline.com mandates delivery and reverse pick up via its Logistics Partner to all customers buying from the Website ‘Logistic Partner’ shall mean a logistic service provider approved by www.estoreonline.com Internet Private Limited. Unless provided otherwise, Sellers are not permitted to charge any separate shipping fee from the buyers for the categories listed here.
You agree and understand that as and when the goods are shipped through such Logistic Partner, seller shall enter into a bi-partite contract with the Logistic Partner and www.estoreonline.com shall not be a party to such contract / transaction and all rights / liabilities / obligations with respect to such logistic services shall be between seller and Logistic Partner.
Hyperlink of categories of goods for which shipping fee cannot be charged by seller to buyer
You are requested to read the following points carefully before booking the consignment:
22. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision herein shall not affect any other part of this ToU.
23. Dead/dry weights or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, will be charged & considered while calculating the weights & rates and will be billed to next higher half or one kg. The final weights will be marked by Logistic Partner itself. Any discrepancies in weight shall be rectified before final delivery to the customer. No post-delivery weight disputes will be taken up by the Logistic Partner.
24. All non-documents consignments must accompany all statutory declarations and invoices for speedy regulatory clearances.
25. Seller has to provide at least 2 copies of invoice/declaration to facilitate delivery.
26. Regular pick up will be carried out on the business days. Transit time will not include non –business days.
27. Notwithstanding anything contained anywhere or earlier agreed between the parties, any consignment which is returned back to origin (RTO) for any reason whatsoever shall be chargeable at the same rate at which the consignment was initially booked by the seller and the seller shall be liable for the payments of such RTO service charges without raising any objections or disputes whatsoever.
28. Logistic Partner will process all the parcels and process its through its various branches.
29. It is expressly understood by the parties to the agreement that Logistic Partner is merely a service provider to seller.
30. Logistic Partner may provide web based online tracking for the shipments carried in its network.
31. Customer may be provided facility to pay in cash or through card wherever possible for Cash on Delivery shipments. Logistic Partner will be liable for the damage to the shipment only if shipment has been identified as “damaged” by Logistic Partner before delivery to customer or customer has rejected the shipment with reason as “damaged shipment”.
32. Logistic Partner will not take any responsibility of damage to shipments for reverse pickup from customer or customer rejection of shipment at the time of delivery unless the same is on account of damage caused by Logistic Partner.
33. The first attempt for delivery of shipment shall be made by Logistic Partner within 7 business days after pickup from the location.
34. Once a reverse pickup request is received by Logistic Partner, first pickup attempt for reverse pickup from consignee will be made within the next business two days.
35. If shipment could not be picked up from consignee location because of reasons beyond Logistic Partner’s control, Logistic Partner will not be held responsible for the same.
36. Logistic Partner reserves the right to cancel the reverse pickup request without any prior intimation.
37. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, above section for Logistics will not apply to products serviced and fulfilled through dropship and such products will be governed by the respective policies as mentioned below
Fulfillment by Seller:
(End to End Delivery, Installation and Returns)
i. If delivery breach rate > 1.5%, seller will be made pending for a week or will be blacklisted.
ii. Delivery breach rate = Total number of ordered units that breached delivery SLA by date/Total number of units ordered
If Installation breach rate > 1.5%, seller will be made pending for a week or will be blacklisted
Installation breach rate will be calculated for a period of 2 weeks as follows:
Installation breach rate = Total number of ordered units that breached installation SLA by date/Total number of units ordered
Installation SLA for furniture category is 72 hours.
e-Storeonline.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time and without any prior written notice to the Seller. It is the responsibility of the Seller to review this policy periodically for updates/changes.
Code of Conduct
Seller shall comply and ensure that its logistic partner complies (seller and its logistics partner hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Parties”) with the following Code of Conduct at all times. www.estoreonline.com reserves the right to blacklist the seller or to make seller pending if found violating any of the below.
(a) Parties shall mandatorily impart on-boarding training to the Personnel which would include but not limited to providing delightful customer experience, special training for dealing with women and children;
(b) Refresher program mandatory once every calendar year which would include gender sensitization and delivery etiquette.
(a) Contact customer beyond the provision of delivery services;
(b) Misbehave with customer while delivering shipment;
(c) Misuse or share any information provided by the shipper;
(d) Harass/stalk/bully customers through email, messages, call or any online or offline medium;
(e) Be involved in loss or theft of goods and cash;
(f) Provide wrong update on shipment and pick up status;
(g) Be rude with the customers; and/or
(h) Violate the delivery terms.
(i) Take any kind of unwarranted allowances such as tips from the buyers.
(a) Drug testing of Personnel
(b) Training imparted to the Personnel
(c) Background Verification of the Personnel
(a) The Personnel should carry driving license, registration certificate, company id card containing the name and photograph of the Personnel.
(b) The Personnel should have undergone background verification check (mandatorily PCC and criminal record check) and he should be physically and mentally fit to discharge the service. Personnel should not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while on service.
(c) The Personnel should be mandatorily provided training about the expected set of behavior.
(d) The Personnel responsible for driving the vehicle shall under no circumstances do the following:
Compliance with Applicable Laws and Anti-Bribery
Parties must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (“applicable laws and regulations”). www.estoreonline.com has no tolerance for bribery or corruption in any aspect of its business. www.estoreonline.com’s policy prohibits engaging in any form of corruption, bribery, kickback, extortion, embezzlement or money laundering. www.estoreonline.com is committed not only to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding such activities but also to acting with integrity and the highest ethical standards. Parties shall not participate in, facilitate or permit any form of corruption, bribery, kickback, extortion, embezzlement or money laundering, whether with respect to public officials or to any other person. Parties shall comply strictly with all applicable laws and regulations and with www.estoreonline.com’s policy set forth herein.
No Discrimination or Harassment
Parties shall not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or religion. Parties shall provide a workplace free from unlawful harassment. Parties shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding employment, including but not limited to such laws and regulations related to minimum wage, maximum work hours, overtime and benefits. Contractors shall only employ individuals who are above the minimum working age as set forth in applicable laws and regulations.
Safe Work Environment
Parties shall maintain a safe and sanitary workplace that includes appropriate protective equipment, and is in compliance with applicable environmental, health and safety laws, rules and regulations. www.estoreonline.com recognizes the importance of our environment and natural resources, and advises the Parties to embrace the responsibility to society for prudently using natural resources and preventing harm to the environment. Parties shall comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations, including but not limited to obtaining required environmental permits, providing required environmental reports, properly controlling air, land and water emissions and properly disposing of chemicals and waste products.
Parties shall respect the intellectual property rights of others and shall comply with applicable laws and regulations related to patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets.
Confidential and Proprietary Information
Parties shall safeguard e-Storeonline.com confidential and proprietary information. This obligation includes using commercially reasonable means to safeguard information technology systems on which e-Storeonline.com information is stored or transmitted. In addition, Parties shall refuse any improper access to confidential or proprietary information of any other company, including our competitors and customers.
Content Posted on the Website
All text, graphics, seller interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork, notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files, other material or information (collectively ‘content’) are third-party generated content and www.estoreonline.com has no control over such third-party generated content as www.estoreonline.com is merely an intermediary for the purposes of this ToU. Except as expressly provided in the ToU, no part of the Website and content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including ‘mirroring’) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication, distribution or any commercial enterprise without www.estoreonline.com’s prior written consent.
You may use the information on the products and services made available on the Website for downloading provided you:
(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents;
(2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it to any media;
(3) make no modifications to any such information; and
(4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
www.estoreonline.com grants seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use "Powered by www.estoreonline.com" and/or “ www.estoreonline.com.com” name and/or logo on seller’s invoice for transactions concluded on the Website. Further, www.estoreonline.com grants seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “ www.estoreonline.com.com” name and/or logo on packing material used by seller for delivery of Products sold on the Website.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
1. Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between sellers and buyers and the payment facility is merely used by sellers and buyers to facilitate the completion of transactions. Use of the payment facility shall not render www.estoreonline.com liable or responsible for non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on the Website.
2. You have specifically authorized www.estoreonline.com or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate, and remit payments and/or the transaction price electronically or through cash on delivery (CoD) to and from buyers in respect of transactions through payment facility. Your relationship with www.estoreonline.com is on a principal to principal basis and by accepting the ToU, you agree that www.estoreonline.com is an independent contractor for all purposes and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on the Website and paid for by using the payment facility. www.estoreonline.com does not guarantee the identity of any User nor does it ensure that a buyer or a seller will complete a transaction.
3. You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by www.estoreonline.com is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment, or cash on delivery (CoD) payment, collection and remittance for transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network. Further, by providing payment facility, www.estoreonline.com neither acts as a trustee nor fiduciary with respect to transaction or transaction price.
It is hereby clarified that cash on delivery (COD) option may not be available for select products or categories, at www.estoreonline.com’s sole discretion.
Payment Facility for Sellers:
1. You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period as provided in the policies to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold on the Website. For avoidance of doubt, www.estoreonline.com will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Website. It is hereby clarified and agreed by the seller that www.estoreonline.com is merely a facilitator so far logistic services are concerned and logistic services are provided by the Logistic Partner. Further, as and when the goods are shipped through such Logistic Partner, seller shall enter into a bi-partite contract with the Logistic Partner and www.estoreonline.com shall not be a party to such contract / transaction and all rights / liabilities / obligations with respect to such logistic services shall be between seller and Logistic Partner.
2. Seller shall provide dispatch details and details of after-sales services related to products and services to www.estoreonline.com in such a manner and within a time period as provided in the policies, failing which the transaction shall stand cancelled.
3. Seller shall dispatch the products and/or services using only an approved delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ (PoDs) documentation. Such PoD documentation relating to delivery should be maintained by a seller for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of dispatch. The PoDs should be furnished to www.estoreonline.com on demand within the time frame as notified from time to time.
4. Seller agrees that the dispatch details shall be true, correct, and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized, illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
5. In case a seller fails to provide dispatch details or provides dispatch details not complying with policies, it shall result in consequences as more specifically stated in the policies and may lead to suspension and/or termination of seller account.
6. Seller agrees that the transaction price paid by a buyer will be remitted to a seller’s bank account contingent upon the following events:
a) Buyer confirms the delivery of products and/or services in the transaction;
b) Buyer does not take any action on payment facility to confirm delivery within such a time period as provided in the policies despite confirmation of dispatch of products and/or services by a seller to the buyer;
c) Buyer’s refund claim is rejected by www.estoreonline.com due to any breach of the ToU, policies, and any applicable law;
d) Remittances to a seller (after deduction of commissions at applicable rates) for successful transactions under promotional offers [PO] may be made in multiple transactions through its bank accounts and would be in compliance with directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries vide its notification RBI/2009-10/231 DPSS.CO.PD.No.1102 / 02.14.08/ 2009-10 dated November 24, 2009 (‘RBI Intermediary Guidelines”).
[PO] Promotional offers are marketing activities as part of which buyers are offered discounts or free products provided they meet the offer criteria. These could be referred to under the www.estoreonline.com Promotions section on the seller portal.
Remittances to a seller for CoD transactions (after deduction of commissions at applicable rates) shall be made through cheque/demand draft or online bank transfer which may be in multiple transactions through its bank accounts; to the seller’s bank account in accordance with transaction timelines prescribed in clause (e) herein below.
e) Transaction Timelines: Transaction on the Website shall be deemed to be complete only once the following action items are concluded by the respective parties.
Exemptions to the above-listed timelines:
f) Pre-orders where buyer places an order in advance and receives the item as per the timelines stated on the Website,
g) International procurement where buyer procurement takes more than 21 days as on the website
Once the transaction is completed as stated above, the remittance to seller shall be made in accordance with RBI Intermediary Guidelines.
Prepaid Payment Instruments
www.estoreonline.com may, either itself or through third-party service providers, offer prepaid instruments as a payment option for transactions on the Website to users. Any purchases by buyers on the Website using the prepaid instruments shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
Registration on the Website is free. www.estoreonline.com does not charge any fee for browsing/registering on the Website. However, before you list an item for sale through the Website, we request you to review our fee policy, which is hereby incorporated by reference into this ToU. www.estoreonline.com reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, www.estoreonline.com may, at its sole discretion, introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event, www.estoreonline.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) and payable to www.estoreonline.com. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including those in India, for making payments to www.estoreonline.com.
Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
1. A seller agrees that www.estoreonline.com may offer to provide Express Remittance to qualified sellers. Express Remittance shall be subject to RBI Intermediary Guidelines and arrangements/directions of the nodal bank. www.estoreonline.com, at its sole discretion, may make such an offer to qualified sellers and the same shall not be construed as a right but only as a privilege. Qualified sellers understand that www.estoreonline.com reserves the right to withdraw Express Remittance at any time for any violation of the ToU or www.estoreonline.com’s policies and/or failure by qualified sellers to maintain or comply with the parameters as may be decided by www.estoreonline.com from time to time.
2. A seller expressly agrees that issuing correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of a seller. Furthermore, seller shall ensure that invoices state ‘Powered by www.estoreonline.com’ and failing to do so, a seller shall be liable to chargeback’s (as applicable).
3. In case of any chargeback’s levied by the bank, www.estoreonline.com shall have the right to deduct such chargeback’s from seller remittances, present and future, and a seller’s only remedy will be to discuss and resolve the same with the bank. A seller hereby agrees to extend full co-operation in resolving the chargeback disputes raised by a buyer through the bank and shall provide necessary documentation regarding the transaction to the complete satisfaction of the bank. In case the chargeback is ruled against a seller, www.estoreonline.com shall be entitled and authorized to recover the same from the seller to its fullest extent and the bank’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard. In the event www.estoreonline.com has made any excess payment to seller inadvertently, such excess payments shall be set-off from any future payments payable by www.estoreonline.com to the seller.
4. www.estoreonline.com may delay notifying the payment confirmation, i.e. informing seller to dispatch if www.estoreonline.com deems suspicious or a buyer conducts high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction price. In addition, www.estoreonline.com may hold transaction price and not inform seller to dispatch or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to a buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event of a buyer being engaged in any form of illegal activity.
5. Sellers acknowledge that www.estoreonline.com will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price that is beyond the control of www.estoreonline.com.
6. www.estoreonline.com shall make payments into the bank account provided by a seller during the seller registration process. Once www.estoreonline.com has made payments into such a bank account number, www.estoreonline.com shall be discharged of any/all liabilities towards the seller and the seller shall not be eligible for any claims whatsoever.
Compliance with Laws:
1. Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment ) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and the rules made thereunder, Export Import Policy of Government of India) and obtain the necessary licenses and permits applicable to them [including the licenses under the Foods Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for sale of products under Food and Nutrition category] for using Payment Facility and Website.
2. All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank that supports payment facility to provide these services to the users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between a seller buyer and the respective issuing bank.
3. In the event of sale of jewellery, seller shall provide hallmark certificate (in accordance with applicable laws) along with the product at the time of delivery. Further, it shall be sole responsibility of the seller to comply with hallmarking or other similar provisions applicable for the sale of jewellery and www.estoreonline.com shall not be liable whatsoever for any non-compliance in this regard.
4. In the event of sale of jewellery, seller shall ensure conducting of buyer KYC in accordance with the prevention of anti-money laundering laws and other applicable laws. www.estoreonline.com hereby disclaims any responsibility for conducting Buyer KYC.
The ‘Wallet’ is a prepaid payment instrument which is associated with your account. You can maintain a balance of money with buyers (if permitted) and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that you will be the issuer of Wallet and you shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying in buyer’s Wallet account and www.estoreonline.com does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to Wallet money. You will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by a buyer in the seller-specific Wallet.
Only certain short listed sellers (at the sole discretion of www.estoreonline.com) shall be entitled to sell music (MP3 format) on the Website. Buyers may be able to purchase DRM-free digital music in MP3 file format on the Website from respective sellers. Such MP3 music files shall be provided to buyers, as per selection provided by sellers, subject to certain limitations as described by sellers. Buyers shall be granted specified download rights of DRM-free MP3 music files from the catalogue of MP3 music displayed on the Website. The MP3 music may include full-length MP3 audio tracks at best available bit rate and certain other premium features as may be provided on the Website by respective sellers from time to time
Currently buyer can purchase downloadable digital MP3 music only through the Website, as may be made available from time to time on the Website only within the territory of India.
Intellectual Property Rights
It is hereby specifically recorded that the copyright and other intellectual property on music available on the Website is the sole and exclusive property of third parties. Sellers represent and warrant that sellers are authorized by such third parties to upload music on the Website for license of use to end customers. Intellectual property rights for the purpose of the ToU shall always mean and include copyrights, whether registered or not, patents including rights of filing patents, trademarks, trade names, trade dresses, house marks, collective marks, associate marks and the right to register them, designs -- both industrial and layout -- geographical indicators, moral rights, broadcasting rights, displaying rights, distribution rights, selling rights, abridged rights, translating rights, reproducing rights, performing rights, communicating rights, adapting rights, circulating rights, protected rights, joint rights, reciprocating rights and infringement rights. All those intellectual property rights arising as a result of domain names, internet or any other right available under applicable law shall vest in the domain of www.estoreonline.com as the owner of such domain names. The parties hereto agree and confirm that no part of any intellectual property rights mentioned hereinabove is transferred in the name of users and any intellectual property rights arising as a result of these presents shall also be in the absolute ownership, possession, and our control or control of its licensors, as the case may be. You shall promptly notify us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement.
www.estoreonline.com does not warrant that product description or other content on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
www.estoreonline.com shall have the right to inspect and audit seller’s records and premises / place of business through itself or through www.estoreonline.com approved third party testing agencies. Cost of such audit shall solely be borne by www.estoreonline.com unless audit reflects discrepancy in seller accounts / non-compliance e-Storeonline.com seller policies, in which case cost of audit shall be borne by the seller.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions immediately, temporarily/indefinitely suspend/terminate/block your account and/or refuse you access to the Website in the event of, including but not limited to, the following:
2. if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
3. if it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users, or us;
CONSEQUENCES OF SUSPENSION/BLACKISTING
Liability of the Seller to honour and provide after sales support to buyers who have purchased product(s) /service(s) from Sellers on www.estoreonline.com shall survive perpetually even if the Seller has been suspended/blacklisted by www.estoreonline.com or has ceased to be a Seller on the Website, for any reason whatsoever, provided that:
I. Full payment has been remitted to the Seller for the specific product(s) /service(s) purchased by the buyer for which after sales request has been raised;
II. The product(s) /service(s) purchased by the buyer has been put to use in accordance with the product/service manual or are within the warranty/service period associated with the purchase of product(s) /service(s) when the after sale support request is raised and the after sale support request is not disqualified for due to any reason mentioned at the time of sale of the product(s) /service(s).
www.estoreonline.com respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your trademark has been infringed, you can write to www.estoreonline.com cs@ www.estoreonline.com.com.
www.estoreonline.com respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to www.estoreonline.com at cs@ www.estoreonline.com.com.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
The Website is controlled and operated by www.estoreonline.com and products are sold by respective registered sellers. All material on the Website, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute www.estoreonline.com’s or other sellers’ material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether, directly or indirectly, you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification or use of the material on any other website/networked computer environment or for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall www.estoreonline.com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind in connection with the ToU, even if www.estoreonline.com has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
The ToU shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be Trivandrum.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. www.estoreonline.com makes no representation that the material on the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and www.estoreonline.com is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India and compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.